The mission of Ocaquatics Swim School is to teach families to love swimming and to become SAFER, more comfortable and responsible around the water. Our team members live by our Core Values. We are Safety Focused, Service Oriented, Team players, Fun, Friendly, Dedicated, Enthusiastic and Always Learning.
- Maintain professional conduct at all times as a competent representative of Ocaquatics Swim School
- Agree to work as a team with co-workers in striving to provide the highest quality aquatic program available
- Act in a friendly, helpful and courteous manner with parents, swimmers, and co-workers
- Receives oral or written duties from the Maintenance & Cleaning Supervisor and Facilities Manager.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Be reliable and punctual; arrive early enough each day to prepare the work area.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobby, deck, equipment rooms, changing areas, and bathrooms.
- Maintain a clean parking lot and surrounding area around the building.
- Paint and repair walls when needed.
- Pressure clean pool deck, clean pool drains, clean stainless steel hardware.
- Dust and clean decorations and air vents.
- Complete other cleaning and maintenance duties upon request.
- Provide excellent customer service to every person who comes in contact with our school.
- Smile all day long and show enthusiasm, creativity and excitement.
- Be prepared to handle emergencies calmly and properly.
- Find a suitable substitute and notify the supervisor well in advance of absence.
- Safety: Safety is #1 priority. Awareness of safety issues and be able to follow safety procedures.
- Service: Family and Student Focus. Provide great service to everyone that comes in contact with our school and treat everyone with respect.
- Team: Cooperative. Help fellow team members throughout the day.
- Fun, Friendly, Enthusiastic: Keep a positive attitude, smile and be courteous with others. Use appropriate language and tone when speaking. Outwardly happy, eager to work every day, and show energy throughout the shift.
- Dedicated: Be reliable, punctual. Follow Ocaquatics team member procedures.
- Always Learning: Attend team member meetings and trainings. Show interest in learning more about their position. Be receptive to constructive feedback.
- Other: Able to work under pressure, possess leadership skills, seeks ongoing personal and professional development.
- Must be available to travel between all locations.
- Must be able to work extended/irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift at least 50 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ocaquatics Swim School
Do you love working with children? We are always looking for responsible and enthusiastic people to work in our busy swim school!
What We Have to Offer:
- Opportunities for growth, leadership, and career development.
- We train ALL positions! Get CPR, WSI, and Lifeguard certified through our FUN training process.
- Paid training and flexible schedules.
- Work 3 days or more per week and receive 100% discount on swim lessons for immediate family members.
- Opportunity for full-time positions is available. Receive amazing benefits such as PTO, holiday pay, health insurance and 401(k).
How You Can Make a Difference:
Company Website: www.ocaquatics.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)