Come grow with Ocaquatics and make a difference in the world! We strive to find great people who possess positive attitudes, are motivated to grow and learn and love working with children and families! Join our TEAM and start your journey today!
The mission of Ocaquatics Swim School is to teach families to love swimming and to become SAFER, more comfortable and responsible around the water. Our team members live by our Core Values: We are Safety Focused, Service Oriented, Team players, Fun, Friendly, Dedicated, Enthusiastic and Always Learning.
Swim Instructors teach FUN, small group classes in our indoor, warm water pools. Swim lessons are taught at the pace of each child depending on age and skill. Aquatic team members are expected to have an unlimited amount of energy and never-ending smile and should be interested in the progress of their students.
- Maintain professional conduct at all times as a competent representative of Ocaquatics Swim School.
- Agree to work as a team with teammates in striving to provide the highest quality aquatic program available.
- Demonstrate the highest level of service to our families and every person who comes in contact with our school.
We are looking for people who:
- Have an unlimited amount of energy and a never-ending smile.
- Have endless patience with our children and their parents.
- Have a great sense of humor.
- Have a professional appearance.
- Are able to work under pressure.
- Have a desire to learn.
- Are able to work as part of a team.
- Must be at least 16 years or older.
- Must be available weekday afternoons and weekends.
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift at least 50 pounds.
We provide all training and certifications! There is no experience required to be able to apply to work with us!
Please read through our website at www.ocaquatics.com before submitting an application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ocaquatics Swim School
Do you love working with children? We are always looking for responsible and enthusiastic people to work in our busy swim school!
What We Have to Offer:
- Opportunities for growth, leadership, and career development.
- We train ALL positions! Get CPR, WSI, and Lifeguard certified through our FUN training process.
- Paid training and flexible schedules.
- Work 3 days or more per week and receive 100% discount on swim lessons for immediate family members.
- Opportunity for full-time positions is available. Receive amazing benefits such as PTO, holiday pay, health insurance and 401(k).
How You Can Make a Difference:
Company Website: www.ocaquatics.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)